The Krasnoff staff is entirely committed to ensuring that residents really understand the research process.
Maureen Grissom, PhDRead More
Director, Behavioral Science
The curriculum Krasnoff developed for our pediatric residents has equipped them to go out into the world
Nancy Palumbo, MDRead More
Director, Hospitalist Program
Cohen Children's Medical Center
KQMI developed exactly what we were looking for: an incredibly accessible, user-friendly, online tool.
Jeremy Boal, MDRead More
Former Chief Medical Officer,
North Shore-LIJ Health System
KQMI responded to our specific needs quickly, with real time patient information and an understanding of our bottlenecks.
Kevin Beiner, MBARead More
Chief of Staff for North Shore-LIJ Health System
Former Executive Director, Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital
Without the flexibility and expertise of [KQMI], we would never have been able to move forward.
Martin Doerfler, MDRead More
Associate Chief Medical Officer, Senior Vice President of Clinical Strategy and Development
Who We Are
Our highly experienced team at Krasnoff Quality Management Institute (KQMI) partners with healthcare organizations to improve clinical and organizational processes and outcomes during this new era in healthcare, which has quality at its foundation.
The healthcare quality you need. The partnership you trust.
The Krasnoff offers innovative solutions for defining, developing and collecting quality data in order to enhance clinical care and organizational management. We’ll transform your healthcare data into meaningful information that will improve your hospital’s performance, advance your knowledge of quality and safety issues and cultivate new ideas for research and demonstration projects.
Helping you provide great patient care is at the heart of what we do.
The Krasnoff Offers
- Expertise in quality management and patient safety
- Innovative strategies linking quality and financial performance
- Methodologies for enhancing organizational performance
- Educational programs in quality and patient safety
- Partnerships and mentoring to promote new ideas
The Healthcare Quality You Need, The Partnership You Trust.
What we offer
Cutting Edge Data Analytics, Innovative Dashboards, Specific Enterprise Applications, Tailored Research Support
- Clinical, administrative and operational analytics for service lines, leadership priorities, disease-specific data analysis, monitoring and improving operations
- Real-time, interactive, user-friendly specifically tailored information for informed decision support
- Enterprise Applications
- Operational tools to support clinical analysis of specific disease populations (e.g., kidney disease, sleep apnea) and to manage operational processes (e.g., physician credentialing)
- Appropriate research methodology, sound design, and statistical analysis of data to explore your ideas