Moving forward in a new era of health care.
Today, health providers are faced with many new challenges, as the healthcare industry is changing rapidly. It is critical to understand organizational and data requirements, new models of care provisions and expanded regulatory guidelines in order to effectively transform your organization.
The Krasnoff Institute can help you transform your organization:
- Establish methods to share risk with new partners across the continuum of care.
- Develop techniques for effective collaboration among organizations.
- Redefine your organization as a purchaser and insurer of health care services — not only a supplier.
- Implement tools and strategies to support pay-for-performance and customize new processes to manage bundled payments and value-based purchasing.
- Expand measurements to include outcomes, patient safety, quality and efficiency indicators.
- Understand the new measurement paradigm associated with the Affordable Care Act and medical home model of care.
- Ensure effective data reporting bridging the continuum of care.
- Evaluate populations for quality outcomes and financial efficiency.